My husband, the sweetheart, bought me a new camera for my birthday. We'd been limping along with a painfully slow, incredibly frustrating digital camera that was about 7 years old.
Which means it was about 100 tech-years behind the times.
This new camera -- a Canon Power Shot -- is pretty cool. It's tiny, and fast, and takes great pictures. It actually does all kinds of amazing things that I haven't had time to learn about yet.
I'll ask my kids to show me. They'll only need about 5 seconds to figure it out.
Here are some of the first photos I took, of some of the gorgeous flowers in the house right now (I love that my birthday and Valentine's Day are all in the same week!)
Monday, February 18, 2008
My birthday gift
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
the pictures are so beautiful and so real!
Thanks, whoever you are. (The link to rovoo goes to some kind of marketing site... I hope this comment wasn't just spam...)
But yes, I love these pics, too! The zoom is amazing.
However, do you see that dark corner in each picture, on the lower right? Hmmm... wonder if I had my finger partially blocking the flash... that camera is just so tiny... I'll have to try again later.
Post a Comment