Friday, October 01, 2004

More on the style factor

Instapundit says the New York Times gave Kerry some negatives on style. That he was "waltzing" with his lecturn - ouch. Funny, I didn't notice that at all. The NYT also describes Bush like a fighter - he "stayed coiled tight". Or wait, maybe not a fighter, but a snake. Hmmm... a cobra? Is this good or bad? Good, I think, in the context of the war on terror.

I need some coffee.

UPDATE: Oops, it's Glenn Reynolds who thought the "waltzing" comment was negative. I just read the New York Times; they considered it "graceful", and they're slamming Bush repeatedly. I would agree with some of their comments, but I wouldn't say Bush "rushed" off the stage. Also, I strongly disagree that Kerry's reference to Vietnam "unnerved" the President. Nonsense. They do say that Kerry looked like a "French mime" at one point. Oui, oui.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kerry looked like a French mime?! Too bad Algore didn't show up, Kerry could have acted out being "trapped in a LOCK - BOX!".

I need coffee too...