Thursday, October 28, 2004

Happy Birthday to my brother!

Yep, another birthday to celebrate! My brother, faithful reader of this blog, who asks me why I haven't posted lately (standard answer: too busy), just celebrated a birthday! Yes, I'm late in posting this; his birthday was yesterday. So sue me.

Anyway, happy birthday, brother! And in your honor, here's a link to a very goofy little animation.

Visitors, feel free to post a birthday greeting in the comments section! Oh, and by the way, he just turned ... oh never mind, because if I rat on his age he'll tell everybody I'm older... so... he's somewhere in his 29's, I think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi M.E.,

Well, I have to admit you got my age wrong - it's really 45. But you were right on another point....YOU'RE OLDER...but I'm pretty sure not by more than 15 to 20 years :-)

Thanks for the card,

Paul

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Paul and many more!!! Hope it was a good one with lots of fishing, etc.

Tom