I didn't have any time to post today (although I did have time to apply to the blogroll at ProLifeBlogs.com, and thank you to them for the link! I'm going to link permanently to their site very, very soon.)
Anyway, I did have time just now to read Glenn Reynolds, and so should you. He links to a great essay on whether or not Bin Laden is dead (and no, I won't tell you the verdict; you'll have to read it yourself), and this fabulous "alternate history" based on a real interview with Condi Rice (which is worth reading in itself; she how she nails George Stephanopoulos on hindsight bias). This is another good "alternate history", imagining what John Kerry would be saying if Bush hadn't invaded Iraq.
And then, there's even more. Here's a great video, just for fun, of John Edwards (The Breck Boy), Combing. His. Hair. Endlessly. Just go watch it, you know you want to. Even if you saw it early this morning, see it again, because this one's set to music, and you'll never guess whose band. Go watch it, then come back.
OK, one more video, and this link came directly to my own inbox, so at least once in this post I'm not just grabbing great stuff from Instapundit. This one's not funny, it's for real. So go watch it, and then say a prayer for our country, and then get some sleep.
Tuesday, October 19, 2004
Just go see Instapundit today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Had to delete that comment because it was spam. Rats. (I can't delete the name "Emily", unfortunately, but don't bother clicking on it. "She's" not a real blogger.) I was hoping I'd be able to leave comments on this blog, unlike so many bloggers who've ended up turning them off. We'll see.
Love that video of pretty boy Edwards working his locks - had to laugh out loud! ...Can't get that 'happening' tune by John Kerry's teenage garage band out of my noggin now though!
TJS
I think bin Laden is alive but not well and he will be captured.
Remember when Hussein was captured and he was all scraggly and unshaven, living in a hole and he had to be deloused and cleaned up so we could recognize him? I think bin Laden will be found clean-shaven, hair trimmed and slicked back, wearing a tux, sipping a cocktail in the Punjab Stork Club in Pakistan. They'll capture him and have to let his hygeine go to hell, let the scraggly beard come back so we recognize him too!
I liked Robin Williams line about capturing him - how many 6'7" Arabs on dialysis are walking around Ahganistan/Pakistan?
TJS again
Post a Comment