OK, guys, this is it. Three days left, time to throw your hat into the prognosticating ring.
I'll start. I'm sticking with my prediction of an Electoral landslide for Bush, with him getting over 310 Electoral College votes. Well, maybe that's not really a "landslide", as in Reagan/Mondale 1984 (oh, that would be so sweet!) but it's better than the possible 269-269 tie that's been talked about. Ugh.
As far as popular vote, I'm going with Bush 52%, Kerry 47%.
Now it's your turn. Put your predictions in a comment, anonymously or not. I was thinking about awarding a prize -- but then started to wonder if there are all kinds of legalities about awarding prizes in contests, and would that be considered betting on an election, etc. etc. So, for now let's just say that the prize will be bragging rights!
Saturday, October 30, 2004
Post your predictions here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Here's my prediction:
Kerry will win the Popular and electoral by a slim margin. The right, and most likely justifiably so, will challenge all kinds of provisional votes the left wants to count and other fraud that will go on.
The left will obviously scream "REPEAT OF 2002!", and the right will end of backing off because the main stream media will twist and distort everything to the left, in addition to over-reporting on the left anyway.
So there it is. Not pessimistic, just where I think this will go.
The best part? If my prediction loses, I WIN !!!!!!
pmm
Post a Comment