Reading around other blogs (sorry, no links, as I don't remember exactly where I saw these comments), it seems like many people noted that John McCain never looked at Barack Obama. Honestly, I hadn't noticed that, but now that I think about it, I can see that it's a problem. All those non-verbals are huge.
Another blog noted that Obama tended to look into the camera more than McCain did; again, I hadn't noticed it last night, but now that they mention it, yes, McCain didn't look at the camera much.
I'm reading Daily Kos and Andrew Sullivan (hard to do, but hey, I've got to see what the other side is saying) and wow, they really, really hate McCain and Palin. In spite of my enthusiasm about the debate last night, there are things that still bug me about McCain, but Good Lord, he's much better than the liberal Marxist community organizer! As far as Palin... I think the vicious media attack has had an effect. I do feel like they're "hiding" her. I wish we could hear a little more from her. I'm praying that the debate with Biden goes well.
Praying for this election, in general, that we elect the right man and that our country returns to a culture of life.
But that will take much, much more than one President could ever do.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Things I apparently missed in the debate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment