Don't you just love it? I do.
When I have time -- and when I can tear myself away from politico-blogging -- I'll write about our wonderful trip to Glacier Park, Montana, where that photo was taken.
I absolutely love the mountains. If I didn't love Wisconsin so much, and if I wasn't rooted so deeply here with family and friends, I would move to Montana in a heartbeat.
Or maybe South Dakota. Love that state, too.
Or North Dakota.
Or Wyoming.
I love the west.
UPDATE: My daughter thought I should mention that yes, I really did take this photo (you can tell by the person in the lower left corner; a professional would have either not let the woman stand there, or would have Photoshopped her out), and no, I didn't do any retouching at all. That gorgeous blue lake? Natural. The sky? Ditto. Just so ya' know.
No comments:
Post a Comment