All day. Hard, violent sneezes. Can't post. Can't think. This cold has been coming on all week but I fought it. Today the score is Cold, 1, M.E., 0.
Maybe McCain was right, I don't know. Maybe Obama will look like a doofus if he goes to the debate all by himself.
Maybe Congress will figure out what to do about the bailout but I'm not very confident about that.
Maybe I won't sneeze so much tomorrow.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Sneezing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I read somewhere that if McCain doesn't show, Obama will basically get a free nationally viewed interview by Jim Lauer (I think thats the guy). So he's pretty much getting free air time to promote himself...I don't know if this is confirmed or not, but it sounds like something that's possible. After all, the building has been rented out and set up, not to mention the air time that's scheduled. Who knows...
P.S. - God bless you
Hope that it is not the cold I caught, which is now running 10 days w/extreme accumulation of in-lung nasties and resultant cough...
Mike, thank you! Dad29 - you don't have whooping cough, do you? It's going around. We suffered through that 11 years ago. Immunity wears off in adulthood.
Anyway, I'm better today!
Looking forward to the debate tonight... I think McCain will clean Obama's clock. I hope, anyway.
Post a Comment