Found the Marquette Warrior blog on the Badger Blog Alliance blogroll today. Here's a bit of his header:
This site has no official connection with Marquette University. Indeed, when University officials find out about it, they will doubtless want it shut down.That jibes with the post here. Quote:
It has become increasingly clear in recent years that liberals just flat don’t believe in free speech. I’ve noted this in the context of Marquette’s decision to shut down the College Republican’s “Adopt a Sniper” fundraiser.Go read the whole post -- before it's gone.
Liberals keep coming up with more and more types of speech they want to suppress. It’s a sign of their political weakness. Somewhere, deep down, they know that if there is robust debate they are going to lose.
1 comment:
They're for free liberal speech. Free conservative speech disagrees with them and therefore must be supressed.
By the way, I saw your post on the Pope and Downtown Chick and tell you how thoughtful it was and how much I agree with you.
Post a Comment