... if I had as much time to blog as I wish I did, or as much time my family thinks I have. But I don't, so I'm glad By Dawn's Early Light wrote a post rounding up all the articles now saying maybe, just maybe, Bush was right.
The horrors.
Read his post, Could Bush Be Right (The Left Reconsiders), and try not to gloat.
I'm gloating.
(h/t Polipundit for the link)
Tuesday, March 08, 2005
This is what I wanted to do...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for the link to Dawn's Early Light. I really enjoyed your post below this one. My wife and I are expecting our first child in July. We have had 5 ultrasounds to date, 2 of them very early on. I must agree from what I have seen about life in the womb that it is very precious indeed. Please drop my an email at DawnsEarlyLightblog{at}yahoo(dot)com. I couldn't find yours listed.
Kind regards,
Bill
Dawn's Early Light
Wow! Great link! Thanks for posting this.
Post a Comment