The Urban Legend is this photo:
.
The Universal Truth is that abortion is the killing of a sentient human being.
Amy Ridenour had a post about the photo recently, and a commenter (a doctor) offered testimony about the reality of the unborn child and abortion.
Quote:
[Though the photo isn't real] I HAVE seen and done ultrasounds on hundreds if not thousands of women who are pregnant and can tell you that as early as 8 or 9 weeks you can see movement and limb buds. There is no doubt in my mind that a "fetus" at the end of the first trimester responds to pain and light. During the mid trimester (16-24 weeks) I have done amniocentesis on patients and had the baby roll onto the amnio needle. It's really startling to have them jump (and you feel it through the needle). Don't let anyone tell you that they feel no pain when they are "D&E'd" in the second trimester. It's truly barbaric.
2 comments:
I made reference to this post on my blog and sent some readers your way. Great post! Thanks.
Uncle Jack
Great post....new reader...may link ya'....
Post a Comment