Unless there's an intervention by the Florida Department of Children and Families, or the Florida legislature, Terri Schiavo has one week left to live before she begins her death sentence of starvation and dehydration by judicial order, at the request of her cruel and unfeeling "husband", Michael Schiavo.
Yesterday, Judge Greer:
denied the motion for new medical testing, the motion to reconsider his error in the testimony regarding Karen Quinlan and has ordered that Terri cannot be given food and water orally after tube removal.What kind of evil is this? To order that no one feed her, when perhaps she is capable of swallowing?
This is forced euthanasia for someone judged to be "inconvenient".
I absolutely can make no sense of Judge Greer. Once I wondered here if he was "incompetent, evil, confused, or corrupt". This article claims he's "the religious right", a conservative Christian Republican. You know what? I don't believe it. He may think he is, but we have to judge his actions, not just his assertions. Anyone can claim to be a Christian, but I would suggest that a true Christian would not be so hell-bent on killing an innocent woman.
There's plenty of reason to think he's incompetent or, to put it more politely, confused about the law, since he's broken a raft of laws in his rulings against Terri.
Something is seriously wrong in Judge Greer's court. I just wish someone could get to the bottom of it before it's too late.
Check Blogs For Terri for updates.
1 comment:
This is about the saddest thing I have seen in a long, long time.
Maybe we should bombard Gov. Jeb Bush's office and Judge Greer's all this week.
Do you have the phone numbers to post?
pmm
Post a Comment