No. Time. For. Blogging.
In addition to homeschooling my kids and the usual mom-and-homemaker things, I also write the newsletter for our homeschool support group, am the webmaster (such as it is) for the group website, and have been helping to plan our spring conference.
So, I think the "I've been busy" excuse applies here.
This is a really just a plea to my regular readers (both of you) who've been coming here and grumbling, "She still hasn't posted anything" to take pity on me and be patient; I promise I'll return to blogging... soon!
And besides, I've been sick.
Now, don't you feel bad that you've been complaining about this crummy, dormant, no-new-posts site, hmmmmm??? Well, I should hope so. But I forgive you.
Come back later today and tomorrow. I promise to post about the incompetent/evil/confused/corrupt (take your pick) Judge Greer in the Terri Schiavo case.
There's also some incredibly startling news on Instaupundit (via Badger Blog Alliance) about regulation of bloggers, thanks-but-no-thanks to McCain-Feingold. Plenty of people said right from the start that McC/F was nothing less than an infringement of the First Amendment, and you know what? They were right.
Looks like it's about to get much, much worse.
I better blog while I can.
Thursday, March 03, 2005
Excuses and promises
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't worry, I know what it's like to be busy, too. I'm doing stage crew for the musical at school (Guys and Dolls), so I got home last week at 9 every night. This next week, I'll get home at 10--that's at least 15 hours at school each day. Needless to say, I've hardly been writing anything.
Post a Comment