... and watching. The whole family is into this tonight; kids are playing with the electoral college site, learning about the states and how this all works; Tom and I are talking and watching and hoping. Looking good right now!
We're watching the Michels/Feingold race; so far, it's very, very close, as I thought, but probably not a Michels win, as I'd hoped. That's a shame. Michels is a good man. But -- we'll see, it's not over yet.
Kathyzap (who commented below), you're right about hoping that we're not out protesting in the December cold as we were last time. That was horrible, and I hope we never have to live through that again. Please, Lord, let this end tonight, and please, if not, give me the patience to wait for it to end!
Tuesday, November 02, 2004
Still waiting...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment