I'm frowning, and a little disappointed. Obviously I was wrong in my prediction of an electoral landslide for Bush. That could only have happened with wins in unexpected places like New Jersey (though Kerry only won by 5% there).
The really scary thing: It could end up in a tie. If Bush gets Florida and Ohio, but not WI, MI, MN, or IA, and if New Mexico goes to Kerry, then it's a tie. Sure, then it would probably go to Bush because the House would vote for him, but that's not what one wants.
I'm feeling rather sick right now. Even Wisconsin is trending Kerry right now, which is very depressing. I thought for sure we had a great shot at it this year.
Just heard on local TV that Republicans are challenging absentee ballots in Milwaukee. Good, they're probably fraudulent.
Good night. I hope we know by tomorrow.
Tuesday, November 02, 2004
Going to bed; tomorrow we'll know, I hope
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment