This on Hyscience: Judge Greer just issued a stay until 5:00 p.m. tomorrow.
This is good news, albeit temporary.
While we wait to see what happens tomorrow, here's a perfect example of the kind of nonsense that MSM is perpetrating about Terri. Look at this quote from this article:
Her husband has said she never wanted to be kept alive artificially.Is being fed an artificial means of life support? If that's the case, I guess we all are being kept alive artificially. Gosh, when are we ever going to learn to live on our own, without all that nonsense of food and water?
The difference between Terri and most of the rest of us, in terms of getting nutrition, is that she gets hers through a tube three times a day, while we are able to shovel it in ourselves via a spoon and fork.
3 comments:
The weird thing about this is the husband Michael's insistence on having the feeding tube pulled, when obviously he must see how many people oppose this and are interested in saving Terri. I understand that there are financial reasons for him wanting this done, but with the Terri's parents willing to supply the daily care, why wouldn't he just step aside and abide their wishes? I just don't understand anyone going to so much bother to kill someone else by slow, painful starvation and dehydration...
TJS
PS. I just heard the radio news report on this story which emphasized a "severely brain-damaged" woman before even using Terri Schiavo's name.
I hate to be grim, but I predict that within a week or so we'll end up chalking up another one to the Pontius Pilates of the world.
TJS
Ditto on TJS,
I heard it too and thought what??What did this guy do to make him (apparently) so scared that she actually begins to talk again...?
Post a Comment