While at Scrappleface today, I was clued in to this news about the archeology professor who has been caught in the act of fossil fabricating.
It's funny (and I mean weird funny, not ha-ha funny) how many such fabrications, frauds, and fakeries have been perpetrated in the name of evolutionary theory.
Here's a good summary of the most well-known of them. Oddly enough, I found the link on this site, which I went to today just to see what he was saying about the German fraud. I'd linked to him back in this post, commenting on his reverence for some old bones but not the God who made them.
Anyway, we've got dead peppered moths glued to trees, and parts of different skeletons glued together to make a supposed "missing link", and stuff that a German professor just plain made up. Evolutionists insist that none of this matters; that the good science outweighs the fakeries. Unfortuntately, kids' textbooks still preach the frauds.
What is the real agenda here?
Sunday, February 20, 2005
So what's the real agenda here?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment