Tuesday, February 22, 2005

A critical day

This may be a very sad day; unless Judge Greer signs a proposed stay, Terri Schiavo will most likely be starved to death, beginning this afternoon.

Check Hyscience and Blogs for Terri for updates this afternoon. Terri's parents are scheduled to make a statement in front of the hospice in Florida this afternoon at 1:00, though I can't tell whether it's EST or CST. (I think eastern, though, judging from another post on when Judge Greer is supposed to decide on the stay.)

If you can, please consider making a pledge to a fund to place a full page ad in the Sunday St. Petersburg Times, in an attempt to break through the MSM barriers to the truth about Terri. I made a pledge, and I hope you will, too.

I feel like we bloggers for Terri are in some kind of blog ghetto. I still haven't seen the big bloggers address this. Hugh Hewitt, where are you? LaShawn Barber is on it, which is good, but from her latest post, perhaps it's too late.

Remember, this is not just about Terri, it's about the Culture of Death taking one more step toward the Duty to Die, toward forced euthanasia, toward the destruction of all remaining respect for human life.

No comments: