Friday, April 01, 2005

John Paul II

This will be like a death in the family. The Pope, "Il Papa", the Holy Father; he has been a Father to the church for so long now that it's hard to imagine the world without him.

Please, if you happen by this site today, pray for him. Pray especially the Divine Mercy Chaplet; click here or here for how to pray it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the link to the Divine Chaplet. The older I get the less I think I know how to pray and the more I pray the prayers that the Church or Jesus have given us. This particular prayer was most appreciated. However, I believe that JPII is more ready to meet the Lord than anyone else. It is interesting to note that the cable networks are saying that there is no more hope for JPII. Nothing could be further from the truth. As the title to his biography stated he is a "Witness to Hope." While (as in most deaths) I am saddened for those left behind -- including me, that no longer will we have JPII among us I know that he will be caring and praying for us in the presence of our Lord. Thank you Yahweh for giving us JPII and for allowing me to live in a time when JPII was pope .

JAS