Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I had a dream...

... last night, that I was in St. Peter's Square and saw white smoke coming from the Vatican.

Do you think this is a prophetic dream?

Or just a pathetic post?

And yes, I'm baaa-a-aack! Last night at dinner I said something about how I "used to be" a blogger -- and the family wouldn't hear of it. Every last one of them wanted me to blog again. My husband said absolutely I should continue; my oldest daughter agreed; my second daughter said she wants to still have two bloggers in the family (me and one of her uncles). The two little ones might have been too busy eating their apple turnovers to pay much attention, but I took their silence for assent.

So here I am again, wondering if I remember how to blog. Not the technical part, just the "what to say and how to say it" part. (I guess that's what you would call the "writing" part.)

At least I have some free time again, since the homeschool conference I was helping to organize is over, and it was a success, I'm happy and relieved to say.

Now, what to blog about. As Drudge would say, "Developing...."

1 comment:

Marcus Aurelius said...

Prophetic!