This morning I got another dose of downer along with my cup of Joe. (In honor of Joe the Plumber, I henceforth shall refer to coffee as Joe, capital J.)
The downer? Drudge reported that the Nickolodean kids' vote was in favor of Obama, 51% to 49%.
Ugh. Is that a harbinger of things to come? Kids, after all, usually reflect what they hear their parents talking about at the dinner table, right?
So I spent the next half hour talking myself down off the ledge, metaphorically speaking. And then I checked Drudge again:
[NICKELODEON KIDS PICKED KERRY WITH 57%]
Ha!! So the kids aren't always right!
I'm waiting for the Weekly Reader kids' vote, due out next Wednesday, October 29. They were right last time; in fact they've been right 12 out of the last 13 elections.
Never give up hope. Keep praying. And if you can, get out and work for McCain! I just signed up yesterday to work the few hours I have available.
1 comment:
FWIW, Missouri hasn't missed a Presidential call since 1904 or something like that.
Watch MO.
Post a Comment