Michele Malkin has the full transcript of the Saturday Night Live skit that skewered the Dems, the President, greedy and/or stupid home buyers, and actually named George Soros as probably being behind the whole thing. (Which husband and I have been suspecting.)
So go read the transcript. It's funny because, like all good comedy, it's based on truth. Unbelievable that SNL is the only entity brave enough to tell the truth about what's happening, but then of course the skit gets "disappeared" from the web.
This made me laugh out loud (among other parts):
Jerome: Well, I was talked into a balloon mortgage. Where you move into the house. And then you get to live in it. And you don’t have to, like, pay money or anything to the bank. But then later, you do.
Jerome: Yeah, what up with dat?
Michael: I mean, you could say I’m a double victim, since I never had a job and now I don’t have a home!
Jerome: Well, I’m a triple victim, because now I’ve been charged with arson for allegedly setting fire to the house they evicted me from.

No comments:
Post a Comment