Remember when I wrote about Shout Color Catchers?
Well, a couple days ago somebody came to my blog from doing a search on this dreadful phrase:
"Shout Color Catchers Discontinued"
Nooooooooooooooooooooo!
That's exactly what I was afraid of! That's why I had that dopey Lemonade Stand on my site for awhile! That's why I practically begged all of you laundry-doing moms to go out and buy that product!
So now I live in fear that this rumor may be true.
If you don't believe me that this is a really great, truly worthwhile product that will save you lots of money in ruined clothes and lots of frustration as well as the embarrassment of everybody having pink undies, then just read these rave reviews. Eighteen of them, all five stars! OK, there's the one person who seems disgruntled but I don't get that at all.
So, please drop what you're doing, and right now, RIGHT NOW! run out to the store and buy as many of these as you can.
Thank you.
And you can thank me later.
No comments:
Post a Comment