I'm eager to get this new book. After hearing the author, Nancy Carpentier Brown, speak at one of our homeschool group meetings, I officially became a Chestertonian. We already had the Father Brown books, and Orthodoxy, but Nancy's talk convinced me to start reading Chesterton to my kids. I want to do everything I can to develop both their intellects and their faith lives.
Our first Chesterton event here in our little homeschool was reading "Lepanto" aloud together last year. Unforgettable!
Now I look forward to reading Mrs. Brown's adaptation of some Father Brown stories to my younger kids. It's being printed now and is available for pre-orders, which Nancy will even autograph if you like.
Now I look forward to reading Mrs. Brown's adaptation of some Father Brown stories to my younger kids. It's being printed now and is available for pre-orders, which Nancy will even autograph if you like.

No comments:
Post a Comment