Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Another "WOW" video

I am becoming more hopeful by the moment! The unintended consequence of Obama's election -- that nobody could have anticipated but already is starting to look like an inevitability -- is the emergence of an incredibly powerful counter-force.

Witness the Tea Parties springing up, the resurgence of a powerful conservative movement, the action being taken by Catholics in their parishes; in general, the waking of the sleeping pro-life giant.

So, be not afraid! I was driving around town yesterday on errands, worrying a bit ... well, a lot ... about the state of the economy and the country, and then saw a bumper sticker on the van in front of me: "Fear Not!" If that's not a message from above, I don't know what is!

Now, for that video:



This is the kind of pro-life message we need: engaging, dynamic, appealing to the young. We're going to start seeing lots more of this as the Millennials (the generation born between 1976 and 2001) grow into adulthood and begin to realize that they are survivors of the holocaust.

These young people are just now waking up to the fact that their generation has been decimated. They've lost siblings, cousins, nieces and nephews, potential friends and spouses, because 45 million Americans have been denied their very existence. They know that their own lives could have been legally snuffed out before birth, had their mothers, for whatever reason, chosen to abort them.

h/t Why Mommy is a Republican, again, via Linda De Merle on Twitter.

2 comments:

Lisa Graas said...

Thanks for the link to my site Why Mommy is a Republican. Nice blog! I'm also Catholic (a convert). I used to homeschool but got very ill and had to give it up......but still a huge supporter. Best wishes!

M.E. said...

Hey Lisa! Thanks for the comment and the good wishes. All the best to you, too. I'll be back visiting your blog again!