
Almost every fall, I get the urge to plan a major trip to see the fall colors. Somewhere up north, or to Holy Hill, or even, someday, Vermont.
But then I discover that it really only requires a three-block walk with an 8- and a 6-year old to appreciate the beauty of the trees in your own little neighborhood.
Sunday, October 16, 2005
Fall glory
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't get Blogger to reliably post my pics from the road trip I took out to the northern part of Kettle Moraine. That looks like a narrow version of what my camera picked up yesterday.
The colors are really getting beautiful - the road we run on has a row of maples that are in full swing from gold to firey red, with a lush green tree here and there for contrast. I'd still like to drive up north or somewhere and see more of it.
Post a Comment