Saturday, November 28, 2009

Best news I've read all week

Every so often, I stroll over to Daily Kos to see what the lefties are saying. Today I found this:

Two in five Democratic voters either consider themselves unlikely to vote [in 2010] at this point in time, or have already made the firm decision to remove themselves from the 2010 electorate pool. Indeed, Democrats were three times more likely to say that they will "definitely not vote" in 2010 than are Republicans.

Ha! And then, even better:

This enormous enthusiasm gap, as well as some polling analysis done by PPP (and analyzed well here by Nate Silver), seems to make passing legitimate health care reform an absolute political necessity for Democrats. This polling data certainly should be something for Congressional leadership to consider, as they move along the legislative path. (emphasis added)

Seems like a good plan -- but only if you want the Republicans to completely take over both houses next year.

Just thought I'd share; I know my regular readers (all three of you) might be heartened by that bit of news. And I spared you the agony of having to read through Daily Kos.

You can thank me in the comments. :)

No comments: